The 2011 Pacific Preparedness Conference
will be a venue for medical and health professionals, first responders, homeland security personnel, mental health professionals and for profit/non-profit organizations to interact and learn about what is available in today’s market in better preparing and responding to disasters. This is an opportunity for vendors to showcase their latest products and/or disaster-related specialized services to help meet the challenges of the field.
The Exhibit area is located in the Hibiscus Ballroom of Ala Moana Hotel, 410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI, 96814. Exhibition areas will be open for the 2011 Pacific Preparedness Conference from 7:15am – 5:00pm and is available for setup on the day of the conference between 6:00am to 7:15am.
- Exhibitor Table with one representative........................$300.00
- Additional representative............................................$175.00
Methods of Payment Accepted: Credit Card, Check or Purchase Orders.
[Check or Purchase Order must be made payable to "RCUH 2153"].
* Checks returned due to insufficient funds will be assessed $28 per check.
** Purchase orders must be received by
Note: Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Exhibit Space Includes:
- One six foot table with two chairs, tablecloth, and skirting.
- Breakfast and lunch for one representative
- First come, first served placement.
Prior to the conference, exhibitors may ship all materials to:
Attn: Manny Buco
410 Atkinson Drive
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Note: All boxes should be labeled "2011 Pacific Preparedness Conference - September 16, 2011".
To Reserve Exhibit Space:
Please click here
to complete the Exhibit Space Contract form.
All cancellations for exhibit space and/or advertisements must be submitted in writing to email@example.com before September 1, 2011.