SIGN UP FOR APRIL 1ST WEBCAST - ZIKA ACTION PLAN (ZAP) SUMMMIT -CDC (ATLANTA, GEORGIA)
A live webcast of the ZAP Summit will be available from 8:30 am to 3 pm EDT. Registration is required to watch the webcast. Please visit http://www.cdc.gov/ZAP to register. An email reminder with a link to the webcast will be sent beginning 48 hours prior to the event. The Summit agenda can be found at: www.cdc.gov/zap/summit-agenda.html.
The webcast includes
• 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM – Welcome
• 9:00 – 10:15 AM – Science Plenary: Preparing and Responding to Zika Virus
• 10:15 – 11:15 AM – State and Local Panel: Controlling and Responding to Mosquito-borne Illnesses
• 11:30 – 12:30 PM – Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication in the context of Zika
• 12:30 – 1:00 PM – Press Conference
• 2:00 – 3:00 PM – Using Policy to Increase Public Understanding and Enhance State and Community Readiness
CDC will be sharing summit information on Twitter @CDCgov and you can stay updated by searching for #ZikaSummit on Twitter during the event. CDC will be live tweeting parts of the day-long event. We encourage your organizations’ participation on social media by using #ZikaSummit in any messaging you share on social media about the event.